From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:34:56 -0400
Kathryn,

         Thanks for the additions, including your own mother. I think she
has a place in Virginia history.

         I've adopted a very broad definition of Virginian, for my Famous
Virginians. They were born in Virginia or lived a substantial portion of
life in Virginia. Married to a Virginian, OK, as long as you lived here...
I'm thinking of expanding my original idea to a project for 100 Famous
Virginians... and I think I'm close to that number now ...

         I may set off a separate section for Presidents, but then I need
categories for Signers, and Civil War Soldiers, so I may just keep it
simple in date ...

         Thanks for your inspiration on this germ of a project....

                         Anne