From:
Beth Bond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 08:48:07 -0500
Hi Malinda,
  I have alot of Harrisons in my family tree program, however I seem to have
no Diana as yet.

 When was she born? I was just wondering which generation of Benjamin was
her father. Gov. Benjamin Harrison whom I referred to in my previous posting
was Benjamin Harrison V. I have his children and none of them was a Diana.
Also have his siblings and go back to the first Benjamin Harrison here in
Virginia. Still there is no Diana there.

 Let me know which Benjamin as her father.

                      Beth