From:
Michael Nicholls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2007 19:34:28 -0600
Jon--the Geography of Slavery project--the on-line source of runaway
slave ads --lists two editions between those dates both published by
Royle--12 Feb 63 and 4 Nov 63. Other ads listed during these years
come from the MD Gazette. Their calendar also appear to list ads from
two other months but they would not come up when clicked on. These
would suggest that there are few from these years other than what is
in the portal collection. I don't know if the so-called missing
issues files, which were discovered since Cappon and Duff, were
included but I would guess they are--Mick