From:
Anita Wills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 20:26:42 -0700
I disagree with you here Paul. Plecker identified Indians as, "issue", a
derogatory term. He was not as benign a character as you make him out to be.
He knew nothing about the racial makeup of Native Americans, except what he
was told, and what was in the record. You almost make it seem like he was
performing a public service. This is the same thing Hitler did with the Jews
in Nazi Germany.

Anita