From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 08:43:56 -0500
well the original article I posted had none of that, not a word, it
was purely a look at the history and genealogy of a group of American
citizens. Anything else is what you and others read into it.

BTW "evil" by whose standards? Yours? Mine? "Evil" is a pretty strong
word.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone