From:
Heritage Society <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:20:40 -0500
You might try the editor at the Farmville Herald. Both he and the current
publisher lived in Prince Edward County during the closings and the
newspaper was recently (2003) instrumental in a program instituted by the
General Assembly to provide scholarships to those affected by the school
closing.
The Farmville Herald
P. O. Box 307
Farmville
Virginia 23901       Telephone: 	(434)-392-4151 Fax: 	(434)-392-3366
www.farmvilleherald.com
Publisher: 	Steven E. Wall
News Editor: 	James Kendrick Woodley, III  [log in to unmask]

Richard E. Dixon
Editor, Jefferson Notes
Thomas Jefferson Heritage Society
703-691-0770