From:
Randy Cabell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 04:31:21 -0400
Wonderful Review!!! Many thanks for your summary.  I guess we
Virginian's DO have to remain open to new and different ideas, painful
though they may be.

As a Myers-Briggs INTJ type of personality, I must continually remind
myself of the prayer of that type which I saw published some years ago.

"Lord, give me grace to accept the opinions of others, wrong though they
may be."

Randy Cabell