From:
myfriends <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:57:31 -0700
I think you have me mixed up with someone else.  The only posts I've made in
the last week or so was one to you re. indentured children,  one re. Prof.
Pfiefer's papers on lynching, and one re. furnace workers.   Am I
overlooking something?
If so, I'd like to knw, but if not, then you tell me:  What IS really going
on here?

Gus