From:
Craig Kilby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 2015 17:53:28 -0500
Lyle, this is what I am working on. But I am finding far too many occurrences of this and I am not finding rights of courtesy to explain the division of these slaves. Then again, my focus is on getting this record book completed by itself, and not chasing the “whys” of what happened to this level. I am hoping to reconcile much of this once I’m done compiling the record book (Lancaster Deed & Will Books 17 & 18, 1762-1770).