From:
Mildred Fournier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2007 15:43:57 -0500
Yes, we had a decoration weekend in Northwest Alabama also.  On Saturday we
would have several local Gospel quartets providing entertainment while the
work was going on.  That amounted to what was called an "All Day Singing and
Dinner on the Ground." And it was.  On sheets and tablecloths spread out
picnic style.  We young'uns had a wonderful time!