From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 17:12:07 -0500
Melinda,

Several years ago I did a story on Pocahontas in Flash:
http://www.educationalsynthesis.org/famamer/Pocahontas/Poca-flash.html

On the script of the Flash (required by blind readers), you are listed as
one of the sources I used to keep the story straight.

No, I will not perpetuate the John Smith salvation story. I didn't back
then, and won't now.

Anne

Anne Pemberton
http://www.erols.com/stevepem