From:
James Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2013 21:35:47 -0400
Craig --this does not answer your question but... long after Lynchburg was
an independent city it still showed up in some records as being part of
Campbell county. I guess this translates to researcher beware!

Douglas Burnett
Formerly of Madison Heights across the river from Lynchburg

--
Douglas Burnett
Satellite Beach