From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2007 12:59:57 -0500
There was an article a few years ago, it might have been in
Archaeology magazine or Smithsonian, I forget, I read so many of
them. And a piece in, I think, the Washington Post. But it was quite
exciting, it seems tribal members and archaeologists had discovered
the site, and the remains of a large circular ceremonial fire pit and
other things on the mountain were just as the legends had always said
were there. They feel certain this was the Cherokee ancestral site.
And then the bickering began. Try a Google.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone