From:
Henry Wiencek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2011 14:45:17 -0500
This request for help at Swem Library appeared today on the H-SLAVERY
list, and I send it on with the permission of the poster. Sounds like
a very interesting project.

From: Liane Speroni [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

Hello,

I am a student at Harvard Extension School conducting research on a
Kentuckian named Robert Wickliffe, Jr. for a paper I am writing about
slavery and the university. In the 1830s,  Robert Wickliffe, Jr.
belonged to a social club for Southern students at Harvard. The minute
book of this club is held in the special collections of the  Earl
Gregg Swem Library at William and Mary.

I am looking for someone in Williamsburg who would be willing to take
some notes and/or some photos. If you are interested,  please contact
me: [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

Liane Speroni