Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:04:16 EST
<<A few years ago someone told me of an article which had been written for
one of Virginia's scholarly journals which told the names of the one hundred
richest men in Virginia at a particular period of time.>>

The title of this article is "The One Hundred" and the author is Jackson T.
Main an Asst. Professor of history at San Jose State College, California.

I do not have the name of the journal or date.

Joyce Browning
Fairfax County, Virginia