From:
Debra Jackson/Harold Forsythe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2007 14:36:55 -0500
The context of placing ex post facto with bills of attainder provides the
clue.  Bills of attainder are, I think, always criminal bills, not civil
bills.  I cannot cite case law showing exactly when the courts ruled on this
matter.

Harold S. Forsythe