From:
Barbara Vines Little <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 17:59:58 -0400
Sasser is Greensville not Brunswick (he has the book  for sale)
Western Loudoun has been done by Netti Schreiner-Yantis and is available in
three parts (large maps)
Westmoreland has been done in book form --it's available for sale
(Willowbend Books carries it)
Amelia has been done and is for sale as a large map with index from the
Amelia Co Hist Soc
Hebron Valley in Madison Co and the Little Fork area of Culpeper has been
published in _Beyond Germanna_ , a serial publication
Halifax and Pittsylvania (I think these are the counties--my books are not
here) surveys as opposed to patents have been done and are available from
the NC Piedmont Va Gen Soc in Danville
Fauquier has been done; original map unpublished is available at the
Fauquier Heritage Society
Goochland patents have been done--large map at historical society
Dennis's map files are posted on the Deedmapper site