From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2007 19:40:12 -0500
I did some Googling of the tax codes, they are quite complicated. I
can see your point, if your wealth is in your land, and the value of
land has soared so much recently, your heirs could be in serious
difficulties when you die. Perhaps they need to change the figure
from $1 million; these days, that's really not that much. Still, it
would pay to have an estate lawyer working on planning to minimize
the impact, they would know all the loopholes.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone