From:
"Peter J. Lysy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 09:28:38 -0400
The "Woodsman Lodge" probably refers to the "Modern Woodmen of America",
a  fraternal life insurance organization that was founded in 1883. For a
history, go to:
http://www.modern-woodmen.org/Public/AboutUs/History/
It's certainly possible that the Woodmen shared a space with (or rented a
space from or to) the Odd Fellows.

Peter Lysy
Senior Archivist
University of Notre Dame Archives