Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 17:46:52 -0500
----- Original Message Follows -----
> Does anyone on the list have experience with or knowledge
> of currently-available, book-friendly library
> photocopiers? Prices, features, brand-names?
> Please forward this inquiry along as you see fit.

I recommend that you consult "Better Buys For Business"
(published quarterly).  It was formerly known as "What To
Buy For Business".  They have the most comprehensive review
I have ever seen on all types of photocopy machines.  Think
of them as "Consumer Reports" for office equipment.  They
also review telephone systems, printers, fax machines,
scan-to-file devices, and the like.  Some central libraries
carry this publication.  Additional details can be obtained
by visiting www.betterbuys.com.

H. Glenn James, MAI
Commercial First Appraisers, LLC
101 Granby Street at Main, Suite 200