From:
Margaret Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:22:34 -0500
I will try to although it will require keying it into my computer.  If you
are interested in the subject, it is well documented in Richmond at the City
Library where you can contact Alexander Monroe, City Records Manager.  His
e-mail is:
  Title: City Records Manager
  Office: 804 646-4151
  Company: Richmond Public Library

The Richmond Library has reports from the City Attorney and indexes to all
City Ordinances for the early 20th century. They are very interesting.  I
plan to pursue more thoroughly what happened in Charlottesville after the
U.S. Supreme Court overturned these residential ordinances in 1917 as
contrary to the 14th amendment.
Margaret

Margaret Peters
804-644-0980