From:
Brian Daugherity <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 00:41:21 -0400
Hello Listers,

As part of a new course on the Civil Rights movement in
Virginia I am teaching this fall, I plan to have some
of my students do oral histories of individuals
involved in different aspects (and from different areas
of the commonwealth) of the civil rights movement in
Virginia.  I am writing to ask list members for
information regarding movement veterans who might like
to take part in this project, especially helpful will
be those who are known to be alive and living in
Virginia (or nearby).  Contact information or ideas are
also greatly appreciated and will be kept
confidential.  I have begun compiling a list of
activists from my original research and would like to
correlate/complement/expand this list based on your
reply off-list to [log in to unmask], and thank you all for
the help as always.