From:
Loretta Kelldorf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:37:09 -0500
Go to  http://www.dnaprint.com/

This is a dna research group that can do a study for you  that is much
better than the testing done just via the male line.  It won't matter that
you don't have a male  to provide dna.  Read all the articles and the
questions/answers  provided. It is most informative.  What really surprised
me is that not all members of a family inherit the same percentage of
whatever racial mix the parents have! that is due to genes sorting at
conception.   There is a standard variation in genetic inheritance.  In our
family I am the one with the most "Indian" look and I am so tired of people
asking me if I am Spanish or Indian that I decided to have this test and
find out! Then I can at least give a truthful answer instead of some nice
fiction which I am often tempted to do.   This particular research group is
the one used by the police department in LA to discover the serial killer
they were looking for was African American and not Anglo American
(European).

Good Luck!
Loretta