From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:37:53 -0500
Considering Rolfe's wealthy family back in England, the colonists'
strained relations with the natives here, and the importance of the
Church at the time, I seriously doubt it was anything other than an
Anglican wedding. After all, she had changed her name to Rebecca,
hadn't she? Had been estranged from her tribe and her father. I
suppose, if there had been some little meaningful native marriage
custom that meant a lot to her and that she was allowed, we'll never
know.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone