Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:59:29 -0500
Brent--

Am I really writing so poorly?  I've said that in my more
recent posts, in order to maintain a civil conversation with
Paul.  But I am beginning to think that no matter how I
frame my thoughts, I will not be able to explain myself
adequately to him.

I've reached the point where a third party whose judgment I
trust may be useful.  Should I just shut up and let the
conversation move on?  Since the real value of my posts is
not to Paul, but rather to the many non-historians on the
list, especially Virginians, have I reached a point of
diminishing returns?

Many thanks for your assistance here.

Kevin
Kevin R. Hardwick, Ph.D.