From:
Willow Bend Books <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Willow Bend Books <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 09:51:09 -0400
An excellent book for citation for genealogists is:

Evidence! Citation & Analysis for the Family Historian by Elizabeth Shown
Mills,

Grady McWhiney, Ph.D., Lyndon Baines Johnson Professor Emeritus, Texas
Christian University and Distinguished Visiting Professor of History,
McMurry University says:

"Not just every genealogist, but every historian as well, should own a copy.
Evidence! is filled with useful information that is difficult to find
elsewhere"

One of the many types of citations that is included are electronic. There
are different citation types for email messages, electronic databases,
images from private files, images from public archives, listserve messages,
web sites, electronically published papers (there were previously published
in hard copy).

C.

Craig R. Scott, CGRS

Willow Bend Books