From:
Angie Wilderman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2012 12:59:00 -0400
John Cullom,  J.W. Philmon (my ancestor's brother who I mentioned earlier)
was a Pvt. Co. E, 45 Regt. Geo., appears on a register of Prisoners of War
at Fort Delaware, Del. Received from Petersburg (City Point), April 4,
1865.  He was captured on April 2, 1865.

--
*Angie Wilderman*
Bermuda Hundred Chapter NSDAR

*Our greatest responsibility is to be good ancestors.  Jonas Salk
In the long run the pessimist may be proved right, but the optimist has a
better time on the trip.*
*God, what do you think I should do? *
*How few there are who accept failure and weakness, who are content to see
themselves on the ground and to be found there by others.   (**St. Therese
of Lisieux)*
*May the Lord Bless and Keep You!, The Lord let His Face shine upon you,
and be gracious to you! The Lord look upon you kindly and give you Peace!
*