From:
T Greg Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 10:02:39 -0500
   Where can I find out information on what are the tallest buildings in
Virginia, and when they were built.
    Also, I am curious if anyone on this list knows the history of
Brewing/ Distilling in Virginia. I know Coors has a brewery outside
Harrisonburg, and Anheiser Busch has one at Busch-Gardens. It is also my
understanding that Virginia has once again gotten into having a wine
industry. However, i am unaware of the history of the above brewerys'
histories and unaware of what more history there might be of brewing and
disrtilling in Virginia.