From:
Randy Cabell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Randy Cabell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 13:24:21 -0500
Thanks, David for your reply.  I don't know whether it just me, out here in
the boonies near Winchester, but I have a very difficult time getting to the
many references.

Do you know if there are any plans for some body to publish something that
ties a lot of the stuff together and is readily available at book stores.
It looks like to me the time is as ripe as it is going to be for another
hundred years to do something like that.

Randy