From:
ELIZABETH RODERICK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:57:47 -0400
Hi - there is information in the Virginia Historical Inventory
about this location.

The URL is http://eagle.vsla.edu/vhi

Do a keyword search on

david ross fork

The images are not yet available online but can be provided in
hardcopy.

Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Roderick                              email ([log in to unmask])
Director, Digital Library Program               email ([log in to unmask])