Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 00:49:12 -0400
Hello to All on this list:  My apologies to all included concerning the
Washington Post Article.  I am angry at no one.  The people that were a
part of the twenty and odd cargo were human beings caught up in a sad
situation.  Thankfully they worked out their captivity and went onto live
out some semblance of a normal life.  Jane Steele.