From:
Connie Lapallo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2018 08:07:41 -0500
Hello from Virginia,

I just searched Ancestry.com and found several photos of Dr. Kingsbury. (I have a subscription.) One is indeed her yearbook page from Bryn Mawr. I see at least one family photo of her ("Aunt Sue, taken in Florence, 1914).  Her photo is included in at least one newspaper clipping posted. Family members have also attached her death certificate, obituary, and other items. Through Ancestry, you could reach out to family members who seem to have lovingly compiled mementos, documents, and photos of her. I hope that helps.

Newspapers.com probably also has photos of her. That is another go-to source for me.

What an impressive accomplishment she had with the Virginia Company Records. I've used her work for twenty years in my Jamestown research and have never thought to seek out a photo. Thanks for giving me the opportunity.

Best wishes,
Connie Lapallo

Author of the Jamestown Sky series
www.connielapallo.com