From:
Ramona Bayes Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 05:44:14 -0400
Good Morning,
My question is why are persons who are not involved in the Hemings-Jefferson DNA research so out-spoken against the DNA findings?
I was raised in Pike Co. OH., home of Madison Hemings, and was told of Jefferson's relationship with Sally Hemings years before this debate became so public.
Also I admin the JEFFERSON-HEMINGS list on Rootsweb.com for the research of the Jefferson-Hemings lines.
Anyone may read the list archives here:
http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/index/jefferson-hemings
Thank you,
Ramona