From:
Walter Waddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 14:51:06 -0400
Short answers:

Am I suggesting the supremacy of the federal government is likely to change?
Yes; but for and in favor of demographics. Which way? Greater supremancy,
but not along the lines of statehood as we now enjoy. Regional, very
regional - probably even "intra-nationally".

Of course they do. It was a "what if" statement to illustrate an available
course of action. I apologize for using the twenty-twenty vision of
hindsight; but they were far from "practical men" upon reflection of the
devastation upon Virginia as a result of their decisions.