From:
Stephen Ballard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2010 11:05:12 -0800
An amazing new resource is the improved Google Books.  Here's a link to a transcription of correspondence from 1775; I'll leave you to do your own digging:
http://books.google.com/books?id=xo7SAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA284&dq=thomas+wharton+to+samuel+wharton&hl=en&ei=wJwTTcvrIIKKlwea9pjFDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CDgQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=thomas%20wharton%20to%20samuel%20wharton&f=false

Stephen BallardAlexandria, Virginia