From:
Walter Waddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2012 22:33:52 -0000
We all want the same things in life: Trouble comes; we all want them on our
terms. I often exercise my bias by just ignoring this or that. Might that be
the case at the Temple University? And then again, I often exercise that
same bias by developing outrageous attacks on human events to suit my own
perception of how things should be.

For example: I proclaim synchronized swimming as a non-Olympic sport. What
idiot let it into the arena? It’s splendid entertainment. But it’s not a
Olympic sport. Why? Because you can’t judge a “wet smile” objectively.