From:
Anita Wills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 23:40:05 GMT
Ummm, it appears that Lyle has also misread postings. Each time I
have attempted to point that out to him, you jump in to defend him.
So what is really going on here?

Anita

-- myfriends <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Come on, Anne, get real.  You seem to have an urge to pick at
anything Lyle
has posted recently, and to insinuate that he is somehow a racist.
To make
sure,  I just  reread everything he's written in the last week plus
your
replies, and it's clear you have completely misread Lyle's postings.

Your logic --or lack thereof--  shows up when you suggest comparing
apples
to apples and then use the KKK and Farrenkat's preaching as
examples.  You
can't just chose part of the equation, and unless you also consider
time,
location,  etc. your comparison  would still be a mixed bag of
fruit.   I
suppose now you'll charge me with being a racist, too, but you'd
better
think twice and ask for pictures before you do, unless, like Lyle,
you
believe  racism can be found anywhere.

At the risk of being a real bore, may I suggest you back off and give
others
a chance to have opinions, and if you think you disagree and should
comment,
read what they had to say a second time, CAREFULLY.

Gus