From:
"Huffstutler, Eric S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2012 11:58:34 -0400
Pat and I discussed this offline and agree that places like mailing
lists and forums have died off.  That dedicated genealogy libraries are
disappearing.  And that younger generations have little interest these
days about family history (in general).

There are us old folks who are dedicated to the hobby but when one is
limited on income and restricted to computer emails or sites for
research, it makes it hard to fulfill needs to get through brick walls.

Eric