From:
Adrian Zolkover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2009 19:04:37 -0700
David Kiracofe:

You do a great job of wording your objections, and oh you are so proud. But
your objections don't hold water. And your blindness to the points I make
indicates to me this web site can really use some reality testing -
particularly if it is about a subject where heretofore historical reality
has been so drastically lacking. The lack of historical reality checking
regarding this subject is the very reason it has become an unresolved pain.
I am only trying, once in many months and with many new participants, to
inject some historically significant information and reality.

AMERICAN HERITAGE DICTIONARY 1971:

historical   Of, relating to, or of the nature of history as opposed to
fiction or legend.

fiction        A literary work whose content is produced by the imagination
and is not necessarily based on fact.

lie               A false statement or piece of information deliberately
presented as being true.

WEBSTER'S NEW UNIVERSAL UNABRIDGED DICTIONARY 1979

history     Established by fact; not legendary or fictional.

fiction      That which is feigned, invented, or imagined; a product of the
imagination.

lie             To utter falsehood with the intention to deceive; also to
utter falsehoods habitually.

BLACKS LAW DICTIONARY Fifth Edition

Malpractice... Professional misconduct or unreasonable lack of skill.
Failure of one rendering professional services to exercise that degree of
skill and learning  applied under all the circumstances in the community by
the average prudent reputable member of the profession with the result of
injury, loss or damage to the recipient of those services or to those
entitled to rely upon them.

Annette Gordon-Reed's book THE HEMINGSES OF MONTICELLO [2008] on the inside
of the back hard cover has a family tree that shows that Sarah (Sally)
Hemings and Thomas Jefferson were the parents of 7 children. I have also
seen her during interviews state as fact that Thomas Jefferson was/is the
father of all of Sally's Heming's children.

And to be paid money from others for lies ...