From:
Anita Wills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2007 12:59:19 -0800
All it does is further cut the power of an already powerless people. To me
it is just infighting, another way to divide and conquer. I did not know
that Natives were a race, even though they are thought to come from Asia. I
thought they were connected by certain cultural beliefs. Anyway, my brother
took a male line DNA test and it came back that our paternal grandfathers
paternal line was Native from Columbia South America. Family Tree DNA posted
the results, after tracing the lines through the Middle East, Asia, and into
South America.

Very interesting.

Anita