From:
"N.K. Moran" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:45:08 -0600
Dear Dr. Bond:
    Thanks for the information on Audubon and his experiences in the New
Madrid earthquakes.  I will check the biography out to see what other
information that I might have overlooked.  I would have replied sooner
but we experienced a 4.1 magnitude earthquake here the other day and I
had to respond to public inquiries due to it.
Sincerely
Kent Moran
Center for Earthquake Research and Information
University of Memphis