From:
John Shroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 09:53:25 -0500

############Whether it's a "wolf by the ear(s) or a "tiger by the tail", the
sense is that one cannot let go because it will attack and it has always
been used as such.

If you believe either would simply "run away", I would not recommend an
actual physical experiment of that notion.  It's one of those "please do not
try this at home" things.

John