From:
Randy Cabell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2006 11:08:01 -0400
Thanks, Jon for the suggestions.  The first problem I have had in checking
anybody's site, most specifically the Library of Virginia, is that all they
have are titles and indexes.  I really need to flip through the images and
see what they look like.

The second follows from the first.  I live about as far northwest in
Virginia as one can go without falling across the line into Jefferson
County, WV.  i.e. getting to Richmond is nearly 3 hours and Tidewater
another couple.  It is a good life out here in the boonies, but the cost is
being remote.  Why, only in the last 3 months have we been able to get a
decent high-speed non-satellite internet connection!!!

Thanks again.

Randy