From:
marsha moses <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2014 21:08:52 -0400
I rarely comment on this message board because it is more erudite than I am......but it hit me that I actually have something to say tonight.  My phone quit....I went to Walmart to buy a cheap speaker to get me through until Apple makes it's big announcement tomorrow.  The man in the line with me was buying red roses for his wife's grave.  Not the kind that last....a bouquet......took my breath.....His buying roses definitely cut into his income....I could look at him and know that.  Cemeteries are NOT a thing of the past.  I leave it up to my children to decide what to do with my remains.  But I want a stone in the cemetery beside the stone of my husband.  I do not expect a bouquet of roses....just a stone that tells who I was.  Marsha Moses