Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 13:22:29 EDT
In a message dated 8/8/2005 11:58:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
------------------------------

Date:    Mon, 8 Aug 2005 21:40:45 -0400
From:    suzanne s levy <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Middle Atlantic Historic and Genealogical Institute

They haven't run it in years. As I recall they did two or three of the
conferences in the 80s and then stopped. There are lots of other
opportunities in northern Virginia to learn more about genealogical
Research. Prince Wm. Co. and Fairfax Co Library systems have some
workshops; both Fairfax and Mount Vernon Genealogical Societies do as well.
See their web pages for details.

There are a number of history related conferences going on in the area this
fall. If you contact me offline I will try to get you some of that
information.

Suzanne Levy
Virginia Room Librarian
Fairfax Co. Public Library
Suzanne,

Thanks for this.  I was wondering what happened to it, as I don't hear about
it any more.  More importantly, I am writing about that experience, and can't
find any images of it.  Where can I get pictures from the few MAGHI's that
occurred?

Thanks again.

Karen E. Sutton