From:
Rondina Muncy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2011 08:07:12 -0500
Craig,

I noted that you used the 1860 federal census to find the birth year of this
veteran. I hope you are seeking additional evidence since this indirect
evidence cannot stand alone--especially with consideration that the source
(person speaking to the enumerator) for the information cannot be verified.

Rondina
Rondina P. Muncy
Ancestral Analysis
4008 Linden Avenue