From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:55:33 -0500
you don't "bite" a piece of good Smithfield ham, you let it dissolve
on your tongue... and a good biscuit is small and light, not those
huge, heavy commercially available things that could double as
sinkers on a fishing net. Almost unpalatable, IMO.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone