From:
Peter Bergstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 15:29:15 -0500
I am pleased that Prince William and the Commonwealth will recover these
records, but I think it's most unfortunate that the Post writers failed to
mention that the possession of sale of such public records is illegal.

How are we to discourage such trafficking in the public trust if the
consequences are not made known to collectors and dealers?

Peter V. Bergstrom, PhD
Manager, Information Systems, Lighthouse Institute
Archivist, Illinois Addiction Studies Archive
Chestnut Health Systems
720 W. Chestnut St.
Bloomington, IL

Webmaster  http://www.chestnut.org