From:
John Kneebone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 09:00:53 -0400
Dear Sir or Madam,

It is simplest for you to make the change in your subscription yourself. The
Web address under your original message (see below) will take you to an
interactive screen where you can make the change.

If you have problems, please let me know privately. Thanks.

John

John T. Kneebone [log in to unmask]
Director, Publications and Educational Services
Library of Virginia http://www.lva.lib.va.us