From:
Anita Wills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 12:42:54 -0800
I am female and took a Native American DNA test through Family Tree DNA. The
results were 87% European, 8% Native, and 5% African. I actually thought the
Native and African % would have been higher. My brother took a Male line DNA
test from Howard, which came back Native. He then took another panel test
from Family Tree DNA, which stated that our paternal lines were Native from
Columbia South America. The test showed our ancestors coming from the Middle
East, through Asia, South America, and into North America. Our paternal
grandfather was born in South Carolina, and this raises a whole new set of
questions.

BTW my female line test matched the genealogical information I have on my
Virginia lines.

Anita